Friday, November 14, 2014

Neighbours

Hey

Yes, I have really been out of the loop lately.  I have been lured back into the animation business and  left with very little time for anything.

What I am sharing with you today are a couple of character line-ups I did for the graphic novel before the animation thing started up.  These are meant to be background characters and also a general exploration as to how the Gwelf characters might look in this particular story.

Thanks again for stopping by.

More soon.




4 comments:

WOL said...

I have mixed feelings. I'm happy for you getting a gig -- "lured" sounds like the bucks were good, -- but sad because of the incursions this will no doubt make on your time and your Gwelf project(s). . . Still, I hope this puts you in a good place for important rea$ons, and, really, I do some of my best work when I'm so busy and have heavy demands on my time, and have to make the stolen moments count . . .

Larry MacDougall said...

WOL - Thanks so much for responding and your concern. Yes, of course going back to animation was a financial decision but also I love animation and the process of making and designing films. I am designing which I love to do and will try to enjoy it for however long it lasts , which is anyone's guess at this point. There is a break coming up and after that who knows? These moments come and go. :)

Larry MacDougall said...

WOL - I think everybody has at least one good story in them and Gwelf is mine. It has been in my head in one form or another since college. I am going to tell this story. :)

Mimi Cortazar said...

Nice pencil!