Friday, December 12, 2014

Turtle Country

Many years ago, perhaps 15 or so, I made this drawing of a forest nymph and turtle.  It has always been a favourite of mine but for whatever reason I left it alone and waited for the right time to paint it.  But recently during a break I decided to give it a go and at the same time get back in touch with an earlier version of myself.  It was surprisingly easy to adapt to the way I used to draw and think about picture making even though the way this version turned out is probably very different to the version I would have painted back then.




Thanks for stopping by.  More soon.

4 comments:

WOL said...

I love your wry sense of humor. What a steed for a nymph who wants to watch the scenery.

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks WOL. :)

Unknown said...

*_* lovely!

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks Maizu