Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Art Book - Traditional Magic

Here is a little follow up on my newly published art book.  If you are curious you can check this link.
http://centerstagegallery.com/csg/traditional-magic/ 


Also - I will have some in the new year that I can sign for you if you like.

Once again - Thanks for stopping by and Seasons Greetings.

Be safe.


8 comments:

  1. hi Larry!, i wanna know if you have some other books about your art, i have "the book of beasties" and im gonna buy this one too, there is more about your work? thank you very much! saludos de Lima!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pablo - The 2 books you mentioned are the most recent and easiest to get. Thank-you so much for your support. Larry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.
    Professional gutter and drain columbus ohio thank you!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I’m impressed by your blog. Absolutely amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fiancé used to be the nicest man on earth.

    He treated me with so much love and care, but all of a sudden, he began to change. Little by little, he started talking about divorce.
    I knew something was wrong, so I searched for a solution and found Dr. Dawn.

    He reviewed my situation and told me that my fiancé was under a spell from a woman who worked in the same office as him.
    When I checked his phone, I found different chats between them discussing how they would get married and be together.

    I followed the instructions given to me by Dr. Dawn, and within 48 hours, he came back, apologized, and asked for forgiveness. The woman was eventually dismissed from the office, and she also came to apologize after I asked Dr. Dawn to help me seek revenge. She later moved out of the city when things became difficult for her.

    Today, we are happily married with two beautiful children. I’m here to sincerely appreciate Dr. Dawn for her help, and I highly recommend her to anyone going through relationship or marriage challenges.
    If you are facing a difficult situation in your relationship or marriage, you can reach out to Dr. Dawn on WhatsApp: [WhatsApp number] +2349046229159
    dawnacuna314@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete